plantsAndBirch
Seller
A citywide average offers context, but comparing only within our two preferred neighbourhoods seems more relevant—and may leave too few genuine matches. Our Sydney sample centres on A$782,800, ranges from A$626,200 to A$939,400 and consists mainly of villas. The typical listing has been visible for 26 days.
I initially thought energy performance might explain why some sell quickly while others linger. A well-positioned villa in poorer condition could easily be a counterexample, especially if buyer financing or ownership arrangements differ.
Which street-level factors would you use to match recent completed sales: villa type, bedroom count, condition, ownership structure, main-road position or price-cut timing? I also want to exclude withdrawn and relisted stock from the days-on-market comparison.
I initially thought energy performance might explain why some sell quickly while others linger. A well-positioned villa in poorer condition could easily be a counterexample, especially if buyer financing or ownership arrangements differ.
Which street-level factors would you use to match recent completed sales: villa type, bedroom count, condition, ownership structure, main-road position or price-cut timing? I also want to exclude withdrawn and relisted stock from the days-on-market comparison.