I want enough cash left after completion that ordinary first-year costs do not force rushed decisions. The obstacle is deciding how much of the expected A$60,800 is genuinely spare after buying a Sydney 4-bed condo for about A$1,315,000, with closing anticipated in 63 days.
Should the reserve first cover the initial mortgage payment, upcoming service charges, insurance and moving, with inspection findings determining the repair allowance? Furniture can be delayed, but some work may need doing before occupation. I am trying to judge whether this buffer is comfortable or whether the purchase price still leaves too little room.
Should the reserve first cover the initial mortgage payment, upcoming service charges, insurance and moving, with inspection findings determining the repair allowance? Furniture can be delayed, but some work may need doing before occupation. I am trying to judge whether this buffer is comfortable or whether the purchase price still leaves too little room.