testTheWindow
Seller
The reported +6.9% movement made me reconsider including these figures as a settled trend, because a change in the student-housing mix could produce the same result. This is for an April 2026 community snapshot of Singapore, alongside an 88-day market-time indicator and an apparent financing pressure point around S$556,100.
For now I am inclined to label all three as provisional. I would keep them in the monthly series if the underlying sample, revision date and source links can be shown, with advertised stock kept separate from completed transactions. If those details cannot be recovered, they should remain observations rather than a market measure.
Does anyone have evidence on inventory movements, area-level differences or the property types included? Please also clarify what the S$556,100 figure measures rather than assuming it is a typical price.
For now I am inclined to label all three as provisional. I would keep them in the monthly series if the underlying sample, revision date and source links can be shown, with advertised stock kept separate from completed transactions. If those details cannot be recovered, they should remain observations rather than a market measure.
Does anyone have evidence on inventory movements, area-level differences or the property types included? Please also clarify what the S$556,100 figure measures rather than assuming it is a typical price.