rowan_lowe
Homeowner
I'm considering a detached home in Singapore priced around S$1,796,000 and trying to build a realistic closing-cost checklist. I have transfer tax, legal or notary fees and registration on the list, but ownership restrictions, residency rules and annual property charges seem easier to misread.
For anyone familiar with Singapore transactions, what costs or complications tend to be absent from the first estimate? I also want to ask about capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning rather than discovering an issue at sale or succession. I'm looking for useful questions for licensed local professionals, not personal legal or tax advice, as this is outside my home country.
For anyone familiar with Singapore transactions, what costs or complications tend to be absent from the first estimate? I also want to ask about capital-gains treatment and inheritance planning rather than discovering an issue at sale or succession. I'm looking for useful questions for licensed local professionals, not personal legal or tax advice, as this is outside my home country.