At ARS 1,078,000,000, removing the inspection entirely feels like too much risk. We have already missed out on two older coastal homes in Buenos Aires because other offers were less conditional, and our agent now suggests using a much shorter inspection period next time.
I understand why that could appeal to a seller, but a tidy viewing does not reveal the likely repair bill or any upcoming service charges. Would arranging access before the offer, or keeping a tightly timed contingency, provide a workable compromise? I’d be interested in completed local purchases where buyers verified the condition quickly without giving up the right to withdraw.
I understand why that could appeal to a seller, but a tidy viewing does not reveal the likely repair bill or any upcoming service charges. Would arranging access before the offer, or keeping a tightly timed contingency, provide a workable compromise? I’d be interested in completed local purchases where buyers verified the condition quickly without giving up the right to withdraw.