Booking every visit separately is getting expensive, but holding minor jobs for one appointment risks overlooking something important. Neither approach feels right without a better way to sort the requests.
A tenant in my Sydney small multifamily has reported several small maintenance items in recent months. The reports appear credible, and I want to respond properly rather than treat their frequency as the problem. Would you acknowledge each item, assess urgency, then combine only the unrelated non-urgent work with the tenant’s agreement? I’m particularly concerned that repeated symptoms might indicate a broader wiring fault that should be investigated on its own.
My next step may be to compare the requests by date, room, circuit and fixture against the building’s earlier maintenance history. Is there anything else you would establish before arranging the visits? If advice relies on a market outside Australia, please say which one.
A tenant in my Sydney small multifamily has reported several small maintenance items in recent months. The reports appear credible, and I want to respond properly rather than treat their frequency as the problem. Would you acknowledge each item, assess urgency, then combine only the unrelated non-urgent work with the tenant’s agreement? I’m particularly concerned that repeated symptoms might indicate a broader wiring fault that should be investigated on its own.
My next step may be to compare the requests by date, room, circuit and fixture against the building’s earlier maintenance history. Is there anything else you would establish before arranging the visits? If advice relies on a market outside Australia, please say which one.