teaAndStory
Architect
The broad works and dimensions are clear; the condition behind the finishes is not. I am using ₹8,806,000 as an initial budget for a 95 m² Bengaluru condo, covering a new kitchen and bathrooms, floor and wall finishes, circuit investigation and limited efficiency improvements. No extension is proposed.
Before pricing, I want the bidders to identify moisture, access to concealed plumbing, the true extent of electrical remedial work and every exclusion. Material lead times could also upset the sequence. What inspections or drawings would let me replace allowances with firm scope, and how much contingency would you keep separate until the wet areas and circuits have been opened or tested?
Before pricing, I want the bidders to identify moisture, access to concealed plumbing, the true extent of electrical remedial work and every exclusion. Material lead times could also upset the sequence. What inspections or drawings would let me replace allowances with firm scope, and how much contingency would you keep separate until the wet areas and circuits have been opened or tested?