The latest quotes have created a new problem: several providers use the same service label for completely different jobs. This concerns a Hong Kong mixed-use building priced at about HK$7,059,000. Some proposals appear limited to photographs and an introduction, while others extend into offer discussions and coordination up to closing.
I now think the work may need to be priced in stages. The first would specify the photography output, turnaround, usage rights and extra charges. Further support would begin only if the quote names the person responsible, sets a response deadline and states exactly which transaction tasks are included.
Does that division make sense, and should the scope change depending on whether the provider is instructed by the owner or the buyer? I would also ask for examples from comparable Hong Kong mixed-use properties and written confirmation of any local requirement they claim affects the service, rather than relying on a general statement of experience.
I now think the work may need to be priced in stages. The first would specify the photography output, turnaround, usage rights and extra charges. Further support would begin only if the quote names the person responsible, sets a response deadline and states exactly which transaction tasks are included.
Does that division make sense, and should the scope change depending on whether the provider is instructed by the owner or the buyer? I would also ask for examples from comparable Hong Kong mixed-use properties and written confirmation of any local requirement they claim affects the service, rather than relying on a general statement of experience.