The turnover calculation changed my view more than the rent gap itself. Similar Seoul townhouses are being advertised around ₩4,924,000, while this tenant pays approximately ₩4,079,000, but even a short vacancy plus cleaning, repairs and reletting could absorb much of the difference.
The tenant has been dependable and has looked after the townhouse, so I am considering an evidence-based increase below the highest asking rent. Before proposing anything, I need to verify the applicable notice and rent requirements along with the deposit terms. How would you turn that into a repeatable review process that also records maintenance history and likely vacancy time?
The tenant has been dependable and has looked after the townhouse, so I am considering an evidence-based increase below the highest asking rent. Before proposing anything, I need to verify the applicable notice and rent requirements along with the deposit terms. How would you turn that into a repeatable review process that also records maintenance history and likely vacancy time?