I want this Q&A to focus on the problems that actually delay Seoul property transactions, but price discussions often begin before the basic responsibilities are clear. Financing dates, control of the working documents and each participant’s interests can all remain vague until late in the process.
If you post a question, please give the property type and relevant jurisdiction. I can discuss practical observations from around the Seoul market, while identifying the side involved and the limits of what I can answer. Where specialist legal or lending input is needed, that should be handled by the appropriate local professional. Which issue tends to surface last in practice: weak comparable evidence, limited negotiating room, funding timing, unclear document control or a conflict that was not disclosed?
If you post a question, please give the property type and relevant jurisdiction. I can discuss practical observations from around the Seoul market, while identifying the side involved and the limits of what I can answer. Where specialist legal or lending input is needed, that should be handled by the appropriate local professional. Which issue tends to surface last in practice: weak comparable evidence, limited negotiating room, funding timing, unclear document control or a conflict that was not disclosed?