Seoul inventory shifted in July 2026 — what are you seeing?

lookTheRiver

Homeowner
Established
I’m tracking the Seoul property market, and the mix appeared to change in July 2026. Well-presented duplexes were moving in roughly 38 days, while homes needing work remained available longer. At the same time, the visible gap between asking prices and completed deals looked close to 6.8%.

I’m trying to determine whether this is seasonal noise or evidence that buyers are becoming more selective. The figures may also reflect a small or uneven sample, changes in transaction volume, policy timing, or differences between districts.

If you follow a specific Seoul neighbourhood, what are you seeing in actual completed transactions rather than listing prices? Please include the area, property condition, approximate listing period, and whether the sale data was later revised. I’d especially welcome comparisons with earlier months, while keeping neighbourhood observations separate from citywide headlines.
 
Back
Top