The practical constraint is keeping enough cash available for the first mortgage payment and any immediate surprises. I am a first-time buyer considering a 1-bed condo in Seoul at about ₩1,670,000,000, and my estimate leaves roughly ₩45,540,000 after the deposit and closing expenses.
Until the inspection findings arrive, I am reluctant to assign that balance too precisely. My instinct is to protect an emergency reserve first, set aside moving costs and urgent work second, and postpone most furniture. Does that sequence make sense, and what building-level costs should be included before deciding that the remaining buffer is adequate?
Until the inspection findings arrive, I am reluctant to assign that balance too precisely. My instinct is to protect an emergency reserve first, set aside moving costs and urgent work second, and postpone most furniture. Does that sequence make sense, and what building-level costs should be included before deciding that the remaining buffer is adequate?