Seeking an off-market duplex in Amsterdam under €837,200

EarlyCrane

Real estate agent
Established
I’m looking for an off-market duplex in Amsterdam with five bedrooms and roughly 185 m². Maximum budget is €837,200. Habitable condition is important, but I’m comfortable with a property that can be improved gradually.

Please send a short summary before any viewing, including the asking price, measured floor area, tenure, current condition and local charges. I’ll only consider opportunities where ownership documents, the basis for the asking price and—if offered through a representative—the representative’s authority can be verified.
 
How flexible are you on the 185 m² and five-bedroom combination? That may matter more than whether the property is openly advertised. It would also help owners to know whether you would consider an existing layout with fewer bedrooms if there is plausible reconfiguration space, rather than requiring five finished bedrooms at first viewing.
 
I would separate explaining the price from proving that it is supportable. The seller’s reasoning may be useful, but it does not answer whether the quoted 185 m² is measured consistently, what tenure is being offered, or how much deferred work and recurring charges come with the duplex.

There is also an extra risk off market: the person presenting the property may not have authority to negotiate. A practical compromise is to request a short fact sheet first—area basis, tenure, known works, regular charges and representative status—then ask for fuller documents only if the property otherwise fits the brief.
 
A simple reply format could reduce vague approaches: location, price, floor area, bedroom count, tenure, condition, local charges, ownership-document status and who is authorised to negotiate. Photos and viewing arrangements can follow once those basics match. For quiet-market offers in particular, I would not share financial details beyond your stated ceiling until the property and representative have been verified.
 
Back
Top