Seeking an off-market detached home in Dubai under AED 3,615,000

I’m looking for a detached home in Dubai with four bedrooms, a budget ceiling of AED 3,615,000, and roughly 60 m² of floor area. Habitable condition is preferred, but I’m comfortable making gradual improvements.

For quiet-market opportunities, owners or authorised representatives can send a short summary first. Please include tenure, floor-area basis, current condition, local charges, asking-price rationale, and confirmation that ownership documents can be verified. Representatives should also be able to show their authority to act.
 
The 60 m² figure needs clarifying before people send options. Is that internal floor area, built-up area, or plot size? Four bedrooms in a detached home at roughly 60 m² would be unusually compressed, so you may be excluding otherwise suitable properties by mistake.

I’d also ask for an itemised outline of recurring local charges and any known improvement costs. For representatives, verify both their authority and the ownership trail before discussing deposits or progressing beyond an initial summary.
 
Back
Top