I’m watching São Paulo studios listed from R$2,576,000 to R$3,864,000. The snapshot shows -4.6% movement and about nine days on market, yet the negotiated discount seems to change sharply with the condition of both the unit and building.
My working theory is that condominium reserves and likely building expenditure explain more of the spread than headline demand. There are more listings, but few I would actually buy. Does that fit what others are seeing? Please specify the neighbourhood and whether you mean studios or another property type. Recent completed sales would be especially useful.
My working theory is that condominium reserves and likely building expenditure explain more of the spread than headline demand. There are more listings, but few I would actually buy. Does that fit what others are seeing? Please specify the neighbourhood and whether you mean studios or another property type. Recent completed sales would be especially useful.