São Paulo mixed-use listings: headline supply versus the street-level picture

roof.grounded

First-time buyer
I’m sense-checking a São Paulo sample of mostly mixed-use buildings priced from R$3,315,000 to R$4,973,000. The typical listing has been visible for 43 days. Supply appears to be increasing, but there still aren’t many properties I would seriously consider buying.

My working theory is that service charges and property condition help explain the gap between quick sales and stale stock, though financing and seller motivation may matter just as much. Neighbourhood boundaries may also be making broad comparisons misleading.

For local owners or agents: what has actually completed recently, rather than merely been listed? I’d particularly value examples showing the original asking price, when any reduction happened, and whether older listings sold, were withdrawn, or simply reappeared. Please include the neighbourhood and any material condition or ongoing-cost issue so we can compare like with like.
 
Back
Top