CuriousBridge
First-time buyer
Offering close to R$5,096,000 feels hard to justify without completed comparables, but opening 11% lower risks the seller dismissing me before discussing terms. Neither option is comfortable.
This is a São Paulo new-build flat that has been listed for 93 days, with some work still required. My financing can be evidenced and I can accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing. Would it be better to support the lower figure with estimated work costs and ask for a price reduction, or seek repair credits instead?
I also do not want negotiating pressure to leave my deposit exposed or push me into dropping inspection, financing or legal protections merely because the agent mentions another buyer.
This is a São Paulo new-build flat that has been listed for 93 days, with some work still required. My financing can be evidenced and I can accommodate the seller’s preferred completion timing. Would it be better to support the lower figure with estimated work costs and ask for a price reduction, or seek repair credits instead?
I also do not want negotiating pressure to leave my deposit exposed or push me into dropping inspection, financing or legal protections merely because the agent mentions another buyer.