Santiago property meetup — January 2026: who’s interested?

IsaWilde

Property investor
January 2026 availability will determine whether this works as an evening gathering or a weekend event. I am planning an informal Santiago meetup covering local market experiences, finance, deal evaluation and attendee questions.

Please indicate which format you could attend and whether you would need a remote option. Once I have a provisional headcount, I can compare central venues based on cost, public-transport access and step-free entry. I can also circulate a short list of possible dates before anything is booked.
 
Interested. Early evening would be easier for me, provided the venue is close to public transport. For the deal-analysis segment, perhaps one example could be circulated in advance so the discussion starts with the same assumptions rather than spending half the meetup establishing basic details.
 
A weekend works better here. Do you plan to offer two or three possible dates before booking? January availability can vary quite a bit, so choosing the day solely from the evening-versus-weekend replies may still leave you with a misleading headcount.
 
Also, would you consider remote access for the practical questions? It needn’t turn the whole gathering into a formal webinar. Even a short online segment could include people outside Santiago, although I appreciate that this may affect the venue and setup.
 
I’d keep it in person. Hybrid sounds inclusive, but someone then has to manage audio and remote questions, which can make an informal table discussion awkward. A simpler compromise would be to collect questions beforehand and post a written recap afterward. My vote is weekend, central, and somewhere quiet enough for one conversation.
 
The agenda is good, though financing could easily consume the whole session. I suggest fixed blocks: brief market observations, one deal worked through in detail, financing questions, then the open round. Any financing discussion should also be framed around Chile, since assumptions from other countries may not transfer cleanly.
 
One more practical point: announce the venue capacity and any expected individual cost when the date is confirmed. A free venue may be preferable, but not if it is cramped or inaccessible. A firm RSVP deadline plus a small waiting list would make the headcount more useful.
 
Interested, with a preference for early evening. I agree with Rafael on limiting the financing section, but I’d leave more room for the practical-question round than for general market observations. People can share broad impressions anywhere; the value of meeting is being able to test a specific deal assumption or obstacle with the group.
 
Back
Top