The main constraint is the evidence: I have three asking prices but only one completed transaction to work from. The property itself is a 4-bed Zurich villa of about 165 m², in average condition, with an asking price of CHF 501,600.
Its light and location are appealing, while the dated interior and possible maintenance create uncertainty. For a provisional range, should the completed sale first be adjusted for floor area and then for identifiable condition costs? I am also unsure whether parking, outdoor space, a different measurement basis or any lease element could matter more than the finishes. I need a defensible working view before obtaining a local appraisal.
Its light and location are appealing, while the dated interior and possible maintenance create uncertainty. For a provisional range, should the completed sale first be adjusted for floor area and then for identifiable condition costs? I am also unsure whether parking, outdoor space, a different measurement basis or any lease element could matter more than the finishes. I need a defensible working view before obtaining a local appraisal.