Getting the service charges or financing assumptions wrong could turn this first rental into a monthly cash drain. The property is a five-bedroom duplex in Rotterdam at €423,200, with projected rent of €1,917 a month and a gross yield near 5.4%.
I have included vacancy, management, ordinary upkeep and money for a substantial repair, but I still do not know what sits inside the building charges or whether major expenditure is expected. Before deciding what return is adequate, which missing local cost would you verify first? Would the service-charge accounts and planned-works information be enough to model it properly, or is there another document that matters more?
I have included vacancy, management, ordinary upkeep and money for a substantial repair, but I still do not know what sits inside the building charges or whether major expenditure is expected. Before deciding what return is adequate, which missing local cost would you verify first? Would the service-charge accounts and planned-works information be enough to model it properly, or is there another document that matters more?