Rome property meetup — May 2026

AdaChase

Property investor
Established
Venue capacity may be the hardest part, so I’m asking for a rough headcount before booking anything. I’m planning an informal Rome property meetup in May 2026, covering local market experiences, finance and a few real deal examples, with time for attendees’ questions.

Please reply with your preference for a weekday early evening or a weekend, and mention any access requirements. Once I know the likely numbers, I’ll look for a reasonably priced central venue that is accessible and straightforward to reach by public transport. Suggestions for particular May dates are welcome too.
 
Interested. A weekend would work better for me, preferably somewhere easy to reach by public transport. Do you have a particular weekend in May in mind? Also, would you consider a remote link for people who cannot attend in person, or is the intention to keep this entirely face to face?
 
Back
Top