Rome listing photography — current availability

travelsAndGrove

Property investor
Established
I provide listing photography for properties in the Rome area. To discuss availability, please post a general property description and your preferred timing, without sharing the exact address publicly.

I normally suggest agreeing a written scope covering deliverables, expected timing and exclusions before instruction. Fees, credentials, professional insurance and any potential conflicts should also be confirmed in advance.
 
It would help comparisons if you explained what information you need for an initial fee indication. Is the property type, approximate size, number of rooms and desired shoot date enough? I would also want the written scope to say how many finished images are included, their format, delivery time and whether editing or repeat visits cost extra.
 
I agree on specifying deliverables, but I would not compare photographers on the headline fee alone. A lower figure may exclude travel, extensive editing, rescheduling or additional images. Usage should be clear too: a client needs to know what use of the photographs is included rather than assuming every purpose is covered.
 
One more practical question for Maria: what is your usual response time to an enquiry, even if only to confirm whether the requested date is possible? That would help people with listings on a short timeline. They could then request the written scope, fee structure, exclusions and proof of relevant credentials or insurance privately before agreeing anything.
 
Back
Top