ellis.vale
Homeowner
I do not think the lower purchase price should settle this comparison, although it is tempting to treat the latest building charges as a temporary spike. The Riyadh apartment is affordable to buy, but higher master insurance and reserve payments now remove much of the monthly advantage over renting.
I am trying to decide what recurring figure to use when testing affordability and eventual resale. I also need to understand what caused the increases, what the reserve is expected to fund, and whether exclusions could leave owners facing further assessments. Maintenance intensity, school access and likely tenant demand matter too. Would you model the present charge as the normal case and regard any future reduction as a bonus?
I am trying to decide what recurring figure to use when testing affordability and eventual resale. I also need to understand what caused the increases, what the reserve is expected to fund, and whether exclusions could leave owners facing further assessments. Maintenance intensity, school access and likely tenant demand matter too. Would you model the present charge as the normal case and regard any future reduction as a bonus?