The Riyadh apartment purchase is finally complete, but the last document stage took more time than I had planned for after several offers had already been rejected. The overlooked risk was not just delay: moving costs, vacancy and early repairs could still arrive while cash was tied up around completion.
I also learned that an accepted offer needs a clear list of tasks, named contacts and dependencies, even though that cannot control lender timing. The rejected bids helped me refine my limits rather than simply raise the price. What practical lesson from your first completed purchase was missing from the usual beginner advice?
I also learned that an accepted offer needs a clear list of tasks, named contacts and dependencies, even though that cannot control lender timing. The rejected bids helped me refine my limits rather than simply raise the price. What practical lesson from your first completed purchase was missing from the usual beginner advice?