Agents keep pointing to seasonality, but I am not convinced that explains the movement in this sample. The mixed-use buildings are advertised from R$1,120,000 to R$1,680,000, with prices down 6.7% and median marketing time near 59 days. Differences in condition make those figures difficult to interpret.
The harder question is whether service charges are prompting tougher offers or causing buyers to reject certain buildings altogether. Before reacting, I am inclined to redraw the neighbourhood boundaries and separate motivated sellers, reductions, withdrawals and fresh listings. What evidence would help distinguish a genuine local shift from a few poorly positioned properties?
The harder question is whether service charges are prompting tougher offers or causing buyers to reject certain buildings altogether. Before reacting, I am inclined to redraw the neighbourhood boundaries and separate motivated sellers, reductions, withdrawals and fresh listings. What evidence would help distinguish a genuine local shift from a few poorly positioned properties?