walksAndCorner
Mortgage adviser
A poor shortlist could waste a lot of time when I am comparing São Paulo new-build flats from Berlin. Daft has helped me find developments, but the same property can appear more than once, availability is not always current, and floor-area entries are difficult to compare consistently.
The energy-label field has been useful. What I cannot easily see is when an advert was last verified, whether its price has changed, or what happens to an enquiry after it is sent. I am leaning towards using the portal to discover properties and maintaining a separate shortlist grouped by development and floor plan. Do saved-search alerts arrive quickly enough to be useful, and do the mobile filters remain in place when moving between results and adverts? I would also be interested in how others control duplicates and track price history.
The energy-label field has been useful. What I cannot easily see is when an advert was last verified, whether its price has changed, or what happens to an enquiry after it is sent. I am leaning towards using the portal to discover properties and maintaining a separate shortlist grouped by development and floor plan. Do saved-search alerts arrive quickly enough to be useful, and do the mobile filters remain in place when moving between results and adverts? I would also be interested in how others control duplicates and track price history.