If the rent is interrupted or a major repair lands at the wrong time, this deal could produce very little income despite the purchase price. The Delhi 1-bed condo is priced at ₹97,280,000 and the expected rent is ₹291,100 per month, giving annual rent of ₹3,493,200 and a gross yield of roughly 3.6%.
I have allowed for ordinary vacancy, management, ongoing upkeep and a separate maintenance reserve, but the margin still looks thin. Which Delhi ownership or letting expenses should I verify before treating that rent as usable income? I would also like to test the figures against financing costs and a stressed period combining vacancy with a larger repair. What net return would make that risk worthwhile?
I have allowed for ordinary vacancy, management, ongoing upkeep and a separate maintenance reserve, but the margin still looks thin. Which Delhi ownership or letting expenses should I verify before treating that rent as usable income? I would also like to test the figures against financing costs and a stressed period combining vacancy with a larger repair. What net return would make that risk worthwhile?