A 4.0% gross yield leaves very little room for mistakes. The property is described as a 4-bed coastal home in Delhi, priced at ₹17,540,000, with projected rent of ₹58,510 a month. Before vacancy, tenant turnover, management, maintenance, insurance, property tax and major repairs, that income already looks tight.
It has also remained available for 116 days. That may offer negotiating leverage, but it could equally point to an issue with the price or description. I still need to clarify what “coastal” means here and test the rent against real demand. For this deal, would you focus first on verifying rent and turnover, or on obtaining exact management and property-tax figures? Financing terms may be the hardest part to change once I proceed.
It has also remained available for 116 days. That may offer negotiating leverage, but it could equally point to an issue with the price or description. I still need to clarify what “coastal” means here and test the rent against real demand. For this deal, would you focus first on verifying rent and turnover, or on obtaining exact management and property-tax figures? Financing terms may be the hardest part to change once I proceed.