Before the relevant notice deadline arrives, I need to choose between a rent adjustment and keeping a dependable tenant on favourable terms. This is a two-bedroom Dubai townhouse currently rented for about AED 3,002, while comparable asking figures appear to be around AED 3,323 for the same period.
The tenant pays reliably, looks after the property and reports maintenance problems early. That history has value, particularly once vacancy, preparation, deposit administration and reletting costs are considered. Would you propose a smaller increase rather than pursue the full asking gap, assuming it complies with the applicable Dubai notice and rent rules? I also want to raise the subject without undermining a good tenancy.
The tenant pays reliably, looks after the property and reports maintenance problems early. That history has value, particularly once vacancy, preparation, deposit administration and reletting costs are considered. Would you propose a smaller increase rather than pursue the full asking gap, assuming it complies with the applicable Dubai notice and rent rules? I also want to raise the subject without undermining a good tenancy.