A fresh check of Seoul studio adverts puts comparable asking rent near ₩1,382,000, which raises a question about the tenant’s current ₩1,173,000 payment. Their payment and maintenance record is good, so replacing them merely to pursue the headline figure may not improve the actual return.
For example, one vacant month plus cleaning and minor repairs could consume many months of a higher rent. I am considering a smaller adjustment instead. Before choosing a number, should I compare deposit terms, furnishing, condition and achieved rents, then review the applicable notice requirements and how the existing deposit must be handled?
For example, one vacant month plus cleaning and minor repairs could consume many months of a higher rent. I am considering a smaller adjustment instead. Before choosing a number, should I compare deposit terms, furnishing, condition and achieved rents, then review the applicable notice requirements and how the existing deposit must be handled?