knitsAndBeam
Landlord
I’m torn between moving this Paris studio closer to the market and preserving a tenancy that already works well. Comparable adverts appear to be around €2,933, while the tenant pays roughly €2,593, pays consistently and takes care of the place.
That €340 monthly gap looks tempting, but one empty month would cost €2,593 before any cleaning, refurbishment or reletting expense. How would you set a modest increase while giving proper value to tenant retention? I also want a repeatable review process that checks like-for-like rents, service charges, lease details, notice requirements and the permitted adjustment under the local rules.
That €340 monthly gap looks tempting, but one empty month would cost €2,593 before any cleaning, refurbishment or reletting expense. How would you set a modest increase while giving proper value to tenant retention? I also want a repeatable review process that checks like-for-like rents, service charges, lease details, notice requirements and the permitted adjustment under the local rules.