Keeping a dependable tenant at AED 22,550 leaves money on the table, but pushing straight to the AED 25,230 asking level could create a vacancy and repair bill. Neither option feels automatic for this Dubai duplex.
The tenant has a strong payment record and looks after the property, so I am leaning toward a smaller increase and an early renewal discussion. Before doing that, I need to confirm whether the comparisons are truly similar, what notice is required this cycle, and how any deposit would be handled if the tenancy ended. Would the AED 2,680 gap be enough for you to risk turnover?
The tenant has a strong payment record and looks after the property, so I am leaning toward a smaller increase and an early renewal discussion. Before doing that, I need to confirm whether the comparisons are truly similar, what notice is required this cycle, and how any deposit would be handled if the tenancy ended. Would the AED 2,680 gap be enough for you to risk turnover?