ames_budgets
Homeowner
Before serving any notice, I need to decide whether closing a €270 monthly gap is worth risking a good tenancy. The Berlin condo currently brings in about €3,163, while similar advertisements appear closer to €3,433.
Turnover could mean vacancy, refurbishment and deposit administration, and there is already a list of genuine maintenance work to address. On the other hand, leaving the rent unchanged indefinitely may not be sensible. I first need to establish whether the comparison is like-for-like and what increase, if any, the lease and local notice rules permit. Would you deal with the maintenance first and then propose a smaller adjustment?
Turnover could mean vacancy, refurbishment and deposit administration, and there is already a list of genuine maintenance work to address. On the other hand, leaving the rent unchanged indefinitely may not be sensible. I first need to establish whether the comparison is like-for-like and what increase, if any, the lease and local notice rules permit. Would you deal with the maintenance first and then propose a smaller adjustment?