I’m deciding whether to increase the rent on a Riyadh townhouse or prioritise keeping a reliable tenant. Comparable asking rent appears to be around SAR 15,810, while the current rent is about SAR 14,770.
The gap is modest, and this tenant pays reliably and looks after the home. A change could bring vacancy, refurbishment and the risk of a worse replacement. How would you frame a fair rent discussion while complying with current Saudi notice and renewal rules? I’m also interested in how others weigh maintenance history, likely vacancy time and deposit handling.
The gap is modest, and this tenant pays reliably and looks after the home. A change could bring vacancy, refurbishment and the risk of a worse replacement. How would you frame a fair rent discussion while complying with current Saudi notice and renewal rules? I’m also interested in how others weigh maintenance history, likely vacancy time and deposit handling.