Moving straight from PLN 7,976 to the apparent market figure of PLN 8,818 feels too abrupt, but leaving the rent unchanged could allow an awkward gap to build. This is a small multifamily property in Warsaw, and the current tenant has been dependable and has maintained the home well. Avoiding an empty period, refurbishment and reletting work has real value.
I am leaning toward a smaller adjustment if the advertised comparisons genuinely match in size, condition, location and included charges. How would you present that fairly while leaving room for a response? I will also need to confirm the required timing, form and notice under the lease and current Polish rules before proposing anything.
I am leaning toward a smaller adjustment if the advertised comparisons genuinely match in size, condition, location and included charges. How would you present that fairly while leaving room for a response? I will also need to confirm the required timing, form and notice under the lease and current Polish rules before proposing anything.