The budget has moved from a rough idea to ₹4,746,000, which raises a more important question about what it actually covers. I am considering a 245 m² condo in Bengaluru priced at ₹24,630,000, with renovation planned for the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, decoration, electrical testing and some energy improvements.
There is no extension in the plan, although I do not want to assume that rules out risk around slabs, walls or concealed services. Finishes can wait; leaks, damp and unsafe wiring cannot. Before fixing the contingency, what inspections or limited opening-up should I request to establish pipe access, waterproofing condition and the electrical scope? I would also like contractors to price reinstatement and hidden work separately so the sequence is not built on optimistic assumptions.
There is no extension in the plan, although I do not want to assume that rules out risk around slabs, walls or concealed services. Finishes can wait; leaks, damp and unsafe wiring cannot. Before fixing the contingency, what inspections or limited opening-up should I request to establish pipe access, waterproofing condition and the electrical scope? I would also like contractors to price reinstatement and hidden work separately so the sequence is not built on optimistic assumptions.