avery_fable
Homeowner
€130,200 is my early allowance for renovating a 135 m² Porto condo. My main concern is that apparently limited electrical work could become a larger upgrade once walls are opened.
The project includes new kitchen and bathrooms, floors, decoration and moderate energy improvements, without an extension. I am also allowing for possible moisture, difficult plumbing access and sequencing problems, but I do not yet know which belong in the defined scope and which should sit in contingency.
What targeted inspections or opening-up would you arrange before committing? I would also like contractors to state exclusions, approval responsibilities and material lead times clearly, since those could affect the programme as much as the finishes.
The project includes new kitchen and bathrooms, floors, decoration and moderate energy improvements, without an extension. I am also allowing for possible moisture, difficult plumbing access and sequencing problems, but I do not yet know which belong in the defined scope and which should sit in contingency.
What targeted inspections or opening-up would you arrange before committing? I would also like contractors to state exclusions, approval responsibilities and material lead times clearly, since those could affect the programme as much as the finishes.