I am comparing what firms in Helsinki call “renovation planning,” but the scopes seem almost unrelated. Some appear to cover negotiation, documents and coordination through closing; others make an introduction and then step away.
For a studio priced around €602,600, what should a buyer or owner reasonably insist on before engaging one? I want to know who answers questions between offer and closing, what response times are promised, how fees and exclusions are shown, and how local knowledge is demonstrated. Finland-specific examples of a useful written scope would help more than a sales pitch.
For a studio priced around €602,600, what should a buyer or owner reasonably insist on before engaging one? I want to know who answers questions between offer and closing, what response times are promised, how fees and exclusions are shown, and how local knowledge is demonstrated. Finland-specific examples of a useful written scope would help more than a sales pitch.