I favour a defined assignment over an open-ended management arrangement, because the latter can make the headline fee look simpler while leaving routine duties unclear. I offer property management support for Sydney properties and begin by discussing the property, the requested work and the owner's timeframe.
From that information, I can outline the proposed deliverables, response time, exclusions and fee structure so the parties can compare the scope before proceeding. General details can be posted here, but tenant and owner information should remain private. Anyone considering an appointment should also verify credentials, professional insurance, fees and possible conflicts independently.
From that information, I can outline the proposed deliverables, response time, exclusions and fee structure so the parties can compare the scope before proceeding. General details can be posted here, but tenant and owner information should remain private. Anyone considering an appointment should also verify credentials, professional insurance, fees and possible conflicts independently.