I would like to use 119 days as a realistic planning figure, but my saved Prague warehouse listings do not form a clean sample. They range from CZK 6,125,000 to CZK 9,187,000, move at very different speeds and often differ substantially in condition. The slower properties also tend to show poorer energy performance, although that may not be the real cause.
Would recent completed transactions provide a better baseline than the active stock? I suspect the live listings overstate normal marketing time because withdrawn properties disappear from view, but completed sales may hide earlier reductions or long periods at an unrealistic price.
Which records would settle this most reliably: original listing dates and asking prices, price-change histories, withdrawal dates, or evidence of when an offer was accepted?
Would recent completed transactions provide a better baseline than the active stock? I suspect the live listings overstate normal marketing time because withdrawn properties disappear from view, but completed sales may hide earlier reductions or long periods at an unrealistic price.
Which records would settle this most reliably: original listing dates and asking prices, price-change histories, withdrawal dates, or evidence of when an offer was accepted?