An early-evening meeting may exclude people crossing Delhi after work, while a weekend could be harder to secure at a central, affordable venue. I’m trying to choose between those options for an informal property meetup in January 2025.
The discussion would cover local market observations, financing assumptions, deal analysis and member questions. Before booking, could interested people indicate their preferred format and suggest two workable dates? Please also mention public-transport, accessibility or cost constraints.
If enough people cannot attend in person, I can look at adding a basic remote option rather than making the whole event hybrid from the outset.
The discussion would cover local market observations, financing assumptions, deal analysis and member questions. Before booking, could interested people indicate their preferred format and suggest two workable dates? Please also mention public-transport, accessibility or cost constraints.
If enough people cannot attend in person, I can look at adding a basic remote option rather than making the whole event hybrid from the outset.