A closer look at the layout has created a bigger question than the asking price: will buyers really value all five rooms as bedrooms within 1,400 sq ft? The Phoenix flat is offered at $985,000 and described as new-build, although its finishes and overall condition appear average.
Light and location are its strongest features, while property tax, management and recurring building charges could make the ownership case much weaker in a bad year. I have one completed transaction and three active listings to compare, but need to separate size, usable bedroom count and condition rather than apply one blended percentage. Which should be verified first: the sold property’s exact position, parking and outdoor space, or this flat’s service charges and what they cover? I will still commission a local appraisal, but want the comparison set and downside assumptions in order beforehand.
Light and location are its strongest features, while property tax, management and recurring building charges could make the ownership case much weaker in a bad year. I have one completed transaction and three active listings to compare, but need to separate size, usable bedroom count and condition rather than apply one blended percentage. Which should be verified first: the sold property’s exact position, parking and outdoor space, or this flat’s service charges and what they cover? I will still commission a local appraisal, but want the comparison set and downside assumptions in order beforehand.