I would like to keep this as a monthly Phoenix series, but the November 2025 sample is not yet consistent enough. It currently shows 49 days on market, a 7.4% drop in asking prices and apparent financing sensitivity near $990,000.
Before carrying those figures forward, I need to define what qualifies as a serviced apartment and separate active, withdrawn and completed properties. The property-type mix, neighbourhood coverage and revision date for each figure should also be visible. Completed-sale evidence and paired listing histories would be especially useful, along with inventory changes and source links. Local observations can help, provided they are clearly distinguished from the measured sample.
Before carrying those figures forward, I need to define what qualifies as a serviced apartment and separate active, withdrawn and completed properties. The property-type mix, neighbourhood coverage and revision date for each figure should also be visible. Completed-sale evidence and paired listing histories would be especially useful, along with inventory changes and source links. Local observations can help, provided they are clearly distinguished from the measured sample.