I have compared asking prices and visible marketing periods in our preferred parts of Phoenix, but I still cannot tell whether the 102-day figure reflects costs, condition or repeated relisting.
We are searching mostly for apartments between $772,000 and $1,158,000 in two neighbourhoods. Monthly service charges initially looked like the clearest explanation for why some properties move and others linger, although a citywide average may be disguising major differences between buildings.
Before widening the search, I want to compare recent completed sales with withdrawn stock, price reductions and property condition at building level. Should the monthly charge be assessed mainly against the final sale price, or against what it actually covers and any building-specific financing risk? I would also welcome a way to identify relisted properties so they do not distort the marketing-time comparison.
We are searching mostly for apartments between $772,000 and $1,158,000 in two neighbourhoods. Monthly service charges initially looked like the clearest explanation for why some properties move and others linger, although a citywide average may be disguising major differences between buildings.
Before widening the search, I want to compare recent completed sales with withdrawn stock, price reductions and property condition at building level. Should the monthly charge be assessed mainly against the final sale price, or against what it actually covers and any building-specific financing risk? I would also welcome a way to identify relisted properties so they do not distort the marketing-time comparison.