Phoenix 2-bed new-build flat, 1,180 sq ft — $430,000

anika_vale

Real estate agent
Established
Posting a 2-bedroom new-build flat in Phoenix at an asking price of $430,000. The stated floor area is approximately 1,180 sq ft, but that measurement should be verified. Condition is described as average-to-good.

Energy performance also needs clarification. Viewings are available by appointment; please raise questions here before requesting documents or arranging a visit. Useful points to establish include service charges, parking, included fixtures and the title documents.
 
That works out at roughly $364 per sq ft based on the approximate area, but the ongoing charges could materially change how the price feels. Is there a monthly service or HOA charge, and what does it cover? I would also want to know whether parking is included or merely available separately.
 
I’d clarify the description before arranging anything. “New-build” alongside “average-to-good condition” could mean several things. Has it been occupied, or are there unfinished items, cosmetic marks or defects behind that condition note? A room-by-room condition summary would be more useful than the broad rating.
 
I don’t think those two descriptions necessarily conflict, although I agree they need explaining. Even a recently completed unit can have wear or incomplete finishing. My added question would be which kitchen appliances, window coverings, lighting and other fixtures are included in the $430,000.
 
On the documents, can the unit and any parking or storage space be clearly identified in the title material? I’d ask that separately from the marketing floor plan. The floor plan may help confirm how the stated 1,180 sq ft was calculated, while the title documents address what is actually being conveyed.
 
“Energy performance” is a little vague in a US listing. What information is actually available: a rating, specifications for the installed systems, or something else? In Phoenix I would not treat this as a box-ticking detail. The type and condition of the cooling equipment and any available information about insulation or glazing would help a buyer assess it.
 
Thanks, these are fair questions. To avoid implying that unverified details are settled, the confirmed headline information remains: two bedrooms, approximately 1,180 sq ft, $430,000, with viewings by appointment. I’ll seek clearer answers on the condition wording, floor-area basis, service charges, parking, included fixtures, title material and what “energy performance” refers to before anyone requests a viewing.
 
For ordering those enquiries, I’d start with service or HOA charges and what they cover, then confirm whether a parking right is included. Next obtain the measurement basis or floor plan, followed by the title material, fixtures list and specific condition notes. Once those match the listing, the energy information and an appointment will be much easier to evaluate in context.
 
Back
Top