iris.winter
First-time buyer
I want to make a credible opening offer without giving up protections to make it attractive. The difficulty is that completed-sale evidence is thin for a Paris retail unit listed at €676,200, while the property has already been marketed for 108 days and requires some updating.
I am considering €649,152, which is 4% under the asking price. My financing position is solid and I can offer reasonable choice over the completion date. How would you present that combination without overstating what the limited comparables prove?
I also need to decide which conditions are non-negotiable. In particular, I do not want a cleaner-looking offer to create avoidable exposure around inspection, valuation, financing or the deposit, and I would like to understand when repair credits should be raised.
I am considering €649,152, which is 4% under the asking price. My financing position is solid and I can offer reasonable choice over the completion date. How would you present that combination without overstating what the limited comparables prove?
I also need to decide which conditions are non-negotiable. In particular, I do not want a cleaner-looking offer to create avoidable exposure around inspection, valuation, financing or the deposit, and I would like to understand when repair credits should be raised.