I’d like this Q&A to help people identify the right professional for each part of an Oslo property transaction. The difficulty is that coordinating a purchase can easily be mistaken for permission to advise on valuation, lending or legal matters.
Post concrete questions about pricing evidence, bidding, insurance, finance timing or who is responsible for a particular step, and mention the relevant property type and jurisdiction. I’ll be clear about the limits of my own perspective. It would also be useful to discuss negotiation boundaries and how potential conflicts should be disclosed—for example, when someone involved has a connection to the other side.
Post concrete questions about pricing evidence, bidding, insurance, finance timing or who is responsible for a particular step, and mention the relevant property type and jurisdiction. I’ll be clear about the limits of my own perspective. It would also be useful to discuss negotiation boundaries and how potential conflicts should be disclosed—for example, when someone involved has a connection to the other side.