A recent look at coastal listings has left me with a new question about where to begin. I own a home in Osaka, but I want a method that works beyond one familiar market rather than relying only on local impressions.
I have been reading about transaction costs and how asking figures compare with recorded deals. My instinct is not to limit myself to the local board immediately, because a broader data discussion might expose differences in definitions first. Would you start by building a simple comparison model—for example, purchase price, renovation and ongoing management—or learn the Japan-specific legal checks before doing that?
I have been reading about transaction costs and how asking figures compare with recorded deals. My instinct is not to limit myself to the local board immediately, because a broader data discussion might expose differences in definitions first. Would you start by building a simple comparison model—for example, purchase price, renovation and ongoing management—or learn the Japan-specific legal checks before doing that?