I reviewed a narrow group of Osaka country homes in October 2024, all marketed between ¥117,500,000 and ¥176,300,000. Their current marketing period is roughly 69 days.
At this price level, transaction fees appear more significant than the monthly headline figures, so I am reluctant to draw conclusions from a citywide average. Does 69 days look like ordinary property-level variation, perhaps driven by condition, financing or seller motivation, or could it be an early change in this segment?
The most useful comparison would be recent completed sales, new-listing volume and withdrawn stock within consistent neighbourhood boundaries. I would also be interested in when price cuts are occurring. Which of those would you examine first?
At this price level, transaction fees appear more significant than the monthly headline figures, so I am reluctant to draw conclusions from a citywide average. Does 69 days look like ordinary property-level variation, perhaps driven by condition, financing or seller motivation, or could it be an early change in this segment?
The most useful comparison would be recent completed sales, new-listing volume and withdrawn stock within consistent neighbourhood boundaries. I would also be interested in when price cuts are occurring. Which of those would you examine first?