We have already checked lead management, viewing schedules, document storage and progress reporting. What remains unclear is whether bringing them into one platform would improve the process or simply hide separate records behind a common screen.
I would accept specialist tools if the transfer between them preserves notes, permissions and the current document version without repeated typing. Mobile updates need to arrive in the right record as well. Has anyone tested that with a sample transaction before committing, and what did you count as evidence of time saved?
Rental-yield information is another requirement, particularly across countries, although I am unsure whether it belongs inside the transaction system or should remain a separate data layer.
I would accept specialist tools if the transfer between them preserves notes, permissions and the current document version without repeated typing. Mobile updates need to arrive in the right record as well. Has anyone tested that with a sample transaction before committing, and what did you count as evidence of time saved?
Rental-yield information is another requirement, particularly across countries, although I am unsure whether it belongs inside the transaction system or should remain a separate data layer.